Ok. It's my fault. I'm the voyeur secretly peeking into her blog like the silent stalker looking thorough the window.
What blog am I talking about? Well I guess I can keep some anonymity. But I'm getting this urge to trail run. Damm. I want to go places that's quiet, less populated, pristine. See the sun just peaking over some majestic mountain range. That means longer distances and pushing limits. Damm. DAMM. DAMM.
The next time you see me, please bring me back to reality. PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE.
3 comments:
lol! Blogs are public hon, and she wouldn't have it open to you if she didn't want you to read it... assuming you're referring to Catra, that is. As soon as the Pas 1/2 is over, I'll be starting my training for the Mt. Disappointment 50k. You're welcome to join me any time you're so inclined... and I promise to not spend the entire time talking. :)
aaa DIRT DIVA!!! an inspiration to all... to life fully...
Some are sicker than others.
Post a Comment