"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Last night I was really tempted to ditch BC because I wanted to run. At least do a mile or two just to see what I can do now. Well be careful about what you wish for because it did come true. I went to BC and we ran a mile! Yeah! Is that the power of thought? Did I have this kind of mind control over Hope? I don't THINK SO but I was really excited when Hope leaned over and warned me we were doing a mile. I didn't let her know then that I was hoping for this.

So 10:04 wasn't a bad time for me. I was actually pretty pleased with that time since I thought it was going to be worse. I'm not running and my cardio sucks. But it felt good to run. It felt good to just DO. I felt my hamstring tighten up more and more with each lap but since we were only doing a mile, I couldn't walk. Not now. Not since I got my wish.

I can feel the aftermath of this. But it was worth it. And the tightness will go away by tonight, I think. Maybe if I do a few miles tonight I can get it to loosen up. Does it work that way? Anyways fall is running weather.

Yeah its the same ol story but at least I can post this cute Snoopy wallpaper

No comments: