"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a small world

I guess with technology and the internet, you can't remain hidden.

I opened up my email this morning and received an message through facebook from a name that sounded familiar, but just couldn't place. Though oh this is spam, I'll delete. But that courious side thought I'd look on his facebook site. OMG it was from a kid I tutored in HS. God I guess I didn't do too much damage since his bio shows he went to Grad School at Harvard! I'm impressed and relieved. HA.

I'm glad I went to BC last night. SHHHH but I was going to skip it since I still need a costume for Friday night's party. I wasn't thinking about testout, but there it was...I walked right into it. And only 3 people were there. That's why I was glad I went. How sad that only 3 people showed up. Yes life gets in the ways with mandatory work meetings, dealing with family, etc...stuff that we can't avoid. But I don't have those reasons and I didn't want it to seem like I whimped out. So it was 1/2 mile run, 1 minute of situps, 1 minute of dips (YUK), and 1 minute of pushups - not in this order. I was happy about my run time since I was still tight from Monday's 1 mile run.

I have definitely been lacking in my consistancy of workout and it does show. But yes that is a consequence I knowingly accept each time I skip out. But since this is my blog, I can still whine about it.

And so if my costume is half-assed or non-existent....HEY I was testing out! OK?!?

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

one word. Ardvarks.

Kellie said...

Ardvarks rocks, and refined my costume quite nicely. Glad you made it to class. It's no fun to play alone.