I added up the lap times from yesterday and here's what I figured (if my math is correct). I am assuming the cummulative times below didn't include the 90 second much needed rest.
Lap 1 400 m- 1:55
Lap 2 800 m - 3:51
Lap 3 1200 m - 5:58
Lap 4 1600m -8:03
Lap 5 2000m - 10:13
Lap 6 2400 m - 12:25
Lap 7 2800m - 14:38
Lap 8: 3200m - 16:54
So according to the chart, I should fall into this:
MARATHON TARGET 4:15:00
MARATHON TARGET PACE PER MILE 0:09:43
5-K RACE TIME 0:26:10
SPEED WORK
400 M PACE 0:01:56
600 M PACE 0:02:56
800 M PACE 0:03:57
1000 M PACE 0:04:58
1200 M PACE 0:06:01
1600 M PACE 0:08:09
2000 M PACE 0:10:17
HA-that's a faster pace than I expected to do. HAHAHAHA. Yeah I'm still the slowest on the track... but HAHAHAHAHA that's a better pace. And maybe the next 5K I can PR at at sub-30!!!!
On a suckier note, I'm feeling this in my hip flexor. Well I guess that's what it's called. Its the top of my thigh part. Also feel it in my IT band and knee. But through about the first 5 laps I was pain free. Yeah. That's progression.
No comments:
Post a Comment