"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1 to 19%

My weigh-in won't be until tonight, but that isn't changing our/my eatting for today since it's all Paleo. No last day of binging for me.

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 1 tomato and avocado

Lunch/snacks - roast chicken breast, grilled veggies, celery sticks, almond butter, almonds, dried banana chip, 2 dates.

Dinner will be grass-fed ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning (home made so I know what's in it) in a lettuce wrap, avocado, tomatoes. Cucumber and tomato salad.

In case you're wondering what 19% is, that is my total body fat goal. I started at 20% but someone at the BC/Xfit party said why not shoot for under 20%. Ok-I'll shoot for 19% as a target.

No comments: