"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

5 miles?

Really? Seriously? It sure felt like 50!

50:51 - 10:06 pace

I don't think Monday night's 10x200 hill repeat sprints helped me AT ALL keeping up with you- Thanks Carmen. I really had a hard time. I needed the push and look at our times. Yeah.

Goal should be a 9:57 mid tempo pace, but I'm sure that doesn't take into account hills and doing sprint hill repeats the night before!

2 comments:

Mountain Goat said...

No it doesn't! Trying to keep your goal tempo pace after those hill repeats would be really tough, except for maybe someone like Tommie! You did fine..good for you for doing it.

Angelica said...

This really is awesome! What I wouldn't give to be able to run 5 miles.