"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paleo vs Zone

So here are some of the differences I noticed...

Grains - Paleo NO, Zone OK
Cheese and dairy -Paleo NO, Zone OK
Bean - Paleo NO, Zone OK
Soy (bean)- Paleo NO, Zone OK
Bananas - Paleo OK, Zone - small qty
Peantus -Paleo NO, Zone OK
Cashews -Paleo No, Zone OK

I know some people prefer one or the other and have better results. It's difficult to combine the two different theories because of their differences but if I take the overlapping part of the two, I may be able to find something.

Compared to Paleo, Zone is less restrictive. What a change in perspective! But I know they focus on 2 distinctly different theories. I believe Paleo is oriented to eliminate or control our bodies from producing unwanted or unnecessary chemicals. Where the Zone Diet is to group foods so they are more effect for our bodies to obtain the correct nutrients and to keep the correct portions.

If anyone is doing the Paleo Diet, what are your breakfasts like? Is it just eggs and fruits?

No comments: