"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Thursday, May 14, 2009



This is Dingo. She's a puppy of who-knows-what breeds. I'm sure Dave will think of a new breed, just for her. Since Boo is now a Chowbrador breed, a single dog with a breed of her own. Individuality is cherished in our household.

I almost missed bootcamp because of her. Well, because of Boo. I didnt' know if Boo, who normally doesn't get along with other dogs, would appreciate me bringing home a stray. But luckily it has worked out fine for the first 12 hours. Cross your fingers.

Bootcamp was 10 rounds of 5 - pullups, 10 - pushups, 15 squats. Warmup and cool down was run down to First/Foothill and back.

Reflection: my pullups suck. I couldn't even do jumping pullups. I think I need to work on that.

Pushups: they always suck. I can't go below parrallel. Never been able to do that, but I will continue trying.

Squats: OK, but after 9 rounds, they really SUCKED! My legs were heavy and I knew my IT bands was tight, causing my right knee to hurt.

Good part is my left heel isn't sore this morning. I don't know if that's because I stretched before BC, or because we didn't do much running. Either way, I'm happy about that.

1 comment:

Mountain Goat said...

Can't wait to meet Dingo..even though she is not yellow.

She's lucky to have you guys as her new owners.

Boo...be nice!