Last night we were invited to see Commissioner Amy Pellman becoming the Honorable Amy Pellman. I can't really express how special that was to witness. It still makes me a bit teary-eyed to think of this. What a BIG honor. This just reinforces how enriching bootcamp has been in my life. Without bootcamp, I would never have been part of this.
I wonder if I can link this in 6 steps to Kevin Bacon?
4 comments:
Here's my shot at it . . .
Judge Pellman (YEAH!!!!) to Judge Ito (California Superior Court)
Judge Ito to O.J. Simpson (Simpson Trial)
O.J. Simpson to George Kennedy (Naked Gun)
George Kennedy to Paul Newman (Cool Hand Luke)
Paul Newman to Tom Cruise (Color of Money)
Tom Cruise to Kevin Bacon (A Few Good Men)
I agree, I felt honored to be invited to Judge Pellman's swearing in. I've never attended anything like that before. Though having worked in the legal field for many years, I was pleasantly surprised at the brevity of the speeches and the simplicity of the ceremony!
Nice job on the link-up Carol!
Oh very good Carol. I was going for through the government route-Maria Schriver-Arnold, etc
Jo, it made me cry too and was such an honor to be invited. I loved hearing Judge Nash's acclaim. I always knew our Amy was Special, but last night gave me a new insight to just how special a woman she really is.
Judge Pellman Rocks.
Post a Comment