"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Monday, December 8, 2008

Aren't weekends for resting?

This weekend had NOTHING remotely resembling resting!

Friday night...well ok I skipped crossfit. Mainly because I thought I was getting sick and didn't want to miss out on FGB or orienteering. So I was good, stayed warm, and went to sleep early.

Saturday I hit the ground running. Wake up at 6 (Dave still in bed until well after 8), started basic stuff-laundry, sweeping, trimming the ivy, lavender, etc outside.... Whew-it's now 11:30 and I'm hungry. By the time we finally decided on lunch, it was 12:30! I didn't want to eat too late since we had FGB later. Can you imagine doing that on a full stomach. BLAH!

Fight Gone Bad- 1 minute stations:
55 lb push press
20" box jumps
55 lb sumo dead lifts
16 lb wall balls to 8'
row for calories

My score: 147
Thanks Carol for doing this to standard with me. You know there's no going back now. No scaling this one!

Sunday was a fun day with Jane and Carol playing at Vasquez Rocks for 2:04:52. We ROCK!

On a sad note, Badly twisted ankle=Dave is out for 6 weeks.
Good note-don't think anything's torn or broken!
An even more positive note=they thought Dave was Eric at a distance! My honey's getting buff!

Thanks all for a good Saturday and a great Sunday. Being out there with all of you made this FUN.

No comments: