So since I haven't been to CF in 2 weeks (AR and then a break), I went this past Friday. I didn't know that it was changed to Happy Hour, making me pick my own workout...aka making me think OMG. After being dazed and confused for the first 20 minutes, I picked Angie, thinking it was the most doable.
100 pullups (I did jumping pullups)
100 situps
100 pushups (90 done from the toes, wimped out and did my last 10 from the knees)
100 squats
My time = 23 minutes (I think, or maybe 21)
Knowing I hadn't really worked out in the past 2 weeks, I knew any workout was going to be tough and I would be sore the next few days. YUP it's Monday morning and my quads are SORE.
Saturday night was spent with some BC friends. Dave appreciating the additional testosterone around the house to watch the MMA match. Me-appreciating the company to share a bottle of wine, good conversations, etc. Is this Mars Vs Venus?
I had a nice massage at the spa yesterday. What a treat. Thank you Dave! I love you!
The masseuse person asked what, if anything was sore. HA! What wasn't?!? So I told her about my quads and my hamstring. She worked on that and then pointed out my left IT band was tight. Yeah I already knew that from months before, but I'm so used to that now. And then she pointed out that it's not just my hamstring that's tight, but my gluts are really tight. Yeah-Buns of Steel! Oh not the same thing? Darn.
Next Friday I need to do a workout with weights. Can't wimp out and take the "easy" workout, if there is even an "easy" workout in crossfit. HA! That'll be the day!!!
And tonight is the first day of the new BC cycle=Test in.
1 comment:
I think it's time for a new post!
Post a Comment