"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Thursday, April 7, 2011

Damn FB block

RANT-My original title was "Tweeking" but that was blocked to share from FB so I had to change it. So much for free speak. (No I get it but I thought my title was amusing...at least to me).

After speaking with Kellie last night I decided to tweek things just a bit-
3 eggs in the morning (normally just 2)

Get me by snack - one zucchini backed with procuitto. I quickly cut this up and threw it in some foil. Later today I'll throw this in the toaster oven at work. I wonder how this will turn out.

I'm EXHAUSTED today. Yesterday was 3 days on so I'm debating about Xfit tonight. After all we have Derby Day on Saturday. Let's just see which way my car decides to get home tonight...by way of Academy or on auto pilot.

PS-my car went on auto pilot and I decided to take a rest day.

No comments: