"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Friday, April 1, 2011

Is it only Day 5?

I think the worst part so far is the counting of days.

Great-now I have this voice going through my head ...

"So why are you counting? Why think of this as ONLY 90 days? If this is better for you, why wouldn't you want to eat like this this every day? If you're healthier and have less body fat (still to be determined) why would you want to go back and eat sugar and gluten?"

I know some of you are laughing because you can hear that voice too.

Breakfast - Whole grain waffles with pure maple syrup and a double latte with low fat whipped cream.

Lunch-Opened faced turkey sandwich on herbed foccacio bread and salad with reduced calorie dressing.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Mmmm waffles. And syrup. And lattés.

The voice? Oh yeah, I hear it. Everytime I have to make Declan a cinnamon raisin english muffin with almond butter and honey. Gah. Week one is almost down baby!