This is Day 7 or Seven Days, depending if you want to count down or count up.
So many people I know are in a "Program" so they count up...Day 1, Day 29, 3 Months...until the months become years and milestones achieved and conquered. And if they regress, the clock starts over.
I don't know if that's how I want to approach this since I'm expecting meals where I will not eatting Paleo, but I also don't want to approach this like a countdown.
A countdown seems like there will be an end - an explosion - something significant and then BANG! it's done. Yes there will be an end when my body fat is measured again, but I'm trying to approach this like a part of everyday life. I could just STOP counting but this somehow seems wrong.
No cheat meals in the past 7 days since there are enough anticipated in this 90 day period-birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's day and Easter.
Breakfast-ibid, ditto, some old, etc.
Lunch-grilled veggies and grilled chicken sausage. I am going to assume when the label reads "spices" this does not include sugar.
Dinner-Quick N Easy shrimp salad.
Here's the original recipe I've made before:
1 mango cubed
1/2 lb cooked shrimp
1/2 avocado cubed
juice of 1-3 limes
salt
chili powder
Today I included the kitchen sink...just because it was in the house:
1 mango cubed
1 lb. shrimp
1 avocado cubed
1/2 cucumber
red onion, rinsed to remove some of the sharpness
some cherry tomatoes
lime juice
chili powder
salt
No comments:
Post a Comment