Breakfast-2 eggs with avocado salsa verde and 1/4 C of my faux granola with almond milk.
Lunch-pastrami sandwich wrap, 1/2 apple, miniscule cucumber tomato salad (like only 3 bites left from last night), celery wth sunflower butter * ,almonds and dried mango, banana chips.
Yes that sounds like alot of food for lunch, but that is also my mid-morning and mid-day get-me-through-this-without-going-for-the-bookcase-full-of-crap helper.
Dinner will be calamari with some veggie before I have to run off to class.
* I didn't read the label before purchase (opps) and found that it has sugar. Won't buy this again.
RECIPE
Cucumber tomato salad is REALLY easy. Diced tomatoes, sliced or cubed cucumbers, lemon juice and sea salt. That's it.
If you try this, let me know what you think.
2 comments:
please tell me more about your faux cereal.
Unsweetened coconut flakes
Sliced almonds-I preferred dry roasted
Dried fruit-I prefer dried cranberries or blueberries for their antioxident value.
Mix and store. Proportions don't really matter-just more coconut and almonds than fruit.
When you use it, add some almond, coconut or hazelnut milk. I nuke for 30 seconds.
Now enjoy.
You can use fresh fruit, like fresh blueberris, but somethime having the convenience of dried is easier.
I also use this as a snack. I just don't add the mil.
Post a Comment