"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2

Breakfast - 2 eggs with tomatoes, avocado, salsa verde
Don't know if this will be enough this morning but I have some "snacks" packed just in case

Lunch-Chicken salad with dried cranberries (leftover roast chicken from Sunday with mayo and mustard)

Snacks throughout the day will be celery sticks with almond butter, almonds, 2 dates and banana chips

Dinner TBD. We are meeting with friends so I'll see what I order from the menu (big deep breath).
Just read all the trash talk on FB. Now I'm more motivated to stay on the Paleo course to a big payout :-). Even if I don't win the jackpot, I'll still think I've won if I hit my target BF percentage.

No comments: