"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe
EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST
Sunday, February 7, 2010
12 miles 2:14:35 11:13 pace
I was hoping for a 10 min pace but realized at 7 miles, that just wasn't going to happen. It was a really pretty day for a run, and much better than yesterday!
You are getting so strong..and strong in the head too. Do you remember the days when you thought running 3 miles was a lot? Heck, I remember when running once around the track seemed like an eternity (sometimes still does..ha!) Nice job.
1 comment:
You are getting so strong..and strong in the head too. Do you remember the days when you thought running 3 miles was a lot? Heck, I remember when running once around the track seemed like an eternity (sometimes still does..ha!) Nice job.
Post a Comment