"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

yeah burpees (not)

Test in -a short 1 mile (9:28?)
50 burpees
repeat warm up lap
25 burpees

cutoff time 30 minutes. Didn't think I'd complete but I did with about 4 minutes? to spare.

Need to work on my push ups. Add done from the toes, but I know my form can be much better and I know there's so much more room for improvement. I know I need to go lower but just don't have the strength? flexibility? After all these years I still can't do it. Sucks! But I will still keep trying.

It was nice to see some familiar faces out there. And some new ones.

2 comments:

Dave-O said...

According to my mapping it was 1.0369 miles.

Joanne said...

Good-then my time wasn't so bad then :)