"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe
EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST
EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Test
Test In 9/14/09
Mile - 8:49
Completion - 27:02
Test Out 10/19/09
Mile - 8:53
Completion - 26:30
Mile time was slower but overall completion was faster.
Reflections/ excuses:
After the Maui Half, I stopped running. The thought was I only had 3 weeks to prepare for the Mud Run in Boots and Utes and I was focused on putting mileage on the boots and working out the blister problems.
I started back withglutens (gasp) . It's fall (well it's supposed to be) and I'm craving comfort foods. Correction to this will happen soon. I just need to get this out of my system (ha-figuratively and literally) and I will start to eat better again.
It was dark and my headlamp was once again in the back of my car. I did slow for a bit when Femmie went down in front of me. That could/would account for the 4 seconds.
I'm amazed I'm still running the mile in a sub-9. It wasn't long ago that I was just hoping that one day I would be able to do that. My mile times used to be in the 9:30s so the disappointment that my mile times aren't in the 8:40s or even 8:30s is really something to think about. I should be happy that I'm now consistantly sub-9 and move on (forward).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment