1 Mile 8:57
100 yds lunges to 30 pushups
Lunge to 50 yd line (about 150 yd mark) to 30 dips on the bleacher
Lunge to 200 yd mark to 30 situps
Lunge to 300 yd then sprint
Total time: ? Can't remember. I think somewhere around 23+ minutes, but really I don't know.
Thoughts and reflections:
This is the second time I ran a mile under 9 minutes. My thought is that a 9:30 pace is really much more comfortable, but that's the laziness in me coming out. So the next goal is to get my pace down to under 8:50. That's ONLY 7 seconds, right? Yyyeeeaaahhh, sure.
Have to work on the dips. I don't have the flexibility in my arms to stay close to the bench. At least I think it's a flexibility issue and not just a strength issue. So dips and pullups are two things that need to be worked on. And pushups.
No comments:
Post a Comment