I'm hoping this will be really cool. This is the cast iron, heavier than S@!T sink Dave brought home. I bring home stray puppies and Dave brings home stray heavy stuff. We were figuring out what this was going to become. Originally I think he thought an outdoor sink / planting bench would be nice. But with the upcoming Summer Solstice, we both came to the same conclusion. This is going to be a ice/drink stand. Make a stand, put in a drain plug, fill it with ice (and drinks of course) and you have a PARTY! So if you're coming on Saturday, and it's out there, we succeeded. If not, it's going to be hidden in the garage like the red-headded step child. (yeah I don't know where that one comes from but it's just odd enough..)
This one was started a few days ago and is almost complete!
Today's main goal is to make the above into something useful. After lunch, the goal is to stain and assemble (or was is assemble then stain). I might even get them completed. Oh-what is it? See an earlier post from a month or two ago.
I'm on a mission and feeling much better about it. Mission almost complete I hope. And another required trip to Home Depot. Good thing I bought stocks ;)
1 comment:
The sink came out great! So talented!!!
Post a Comment