"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Wednesday, March 25, 2009



How long can I milk the efforts from the Pasadena Half? Monday was steak (yes I kept it small and with veggies) and yesterday was pasta (only a small serving 1-2 C compared to my normal portion of a whole big plate and with a salad). Today-coconut water and yogurt for my snack.

The rose was picked from the vine up the house by Dave and left in my car for me :) The rose is called Don Juan. Hmmm.....

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life." So since the Pasadena Half is a past event, next is the Maui Half and then the Mud Run in B&U. What I won't do for friends! Kary wants another metal and I guess it's all going to her head. So Swamp Lilies....here we come.

No comments: