"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sluggish and not stepping up to the plate

Wow. Today I just feel sluggish. Work is SLOW. Nothing to do all day. Very boring and extreme worrisome, but there's nothing I can do about it. Not really.

I'm planning another 8 mile run tonight, the same route as last week. But the thing I have going with Carol, Jane & Kari where we journal ALL our food, our exercises, our alcoholic intake, etc has really made me accountable for certain things. This is the 3rd week in a row that I passed on the weekly donuts a rep brings in. OMG they looked so good this morning. Chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting. YUMMMMYYY. But I passed.

I'm rambling today. Hopefully my run tonight will be better than last week. My legs are still a bit sore from yesterday's squats. I did 30 at home and a total of 70 at BC. We're supposed to do 350 this week (see above). That's 250 more to go. What's my goal for a pace tonight? HMP + 20. That will be roughtly an 11 mm pace. Last week was a consistant 12 mm pace. I don't know if this is doable. But I'll try to at least have a better time than last week. Then when I get home, squats.

Wow-really don't want to be here today. Can't get out of the funk. Hopefully tonight will put me in a better place.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm really impressed with the way you gals are goaling and holding eachother accountable. Donuts are tough to pass up, but with Jane so competitive, you can't slack for a second. Good luck and stay strong!

I loved reading about your running because it says your glut issue is finally behind you! hehe

Joanne said...

Jane competative!?! NAHHHH! Yes with her, I can't slip one bit! Well I have to at least stay on top of my eatting.