"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."~ Goethe


EASY - LIGHT - SMOOTH = FAST



Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Post Same Story

Had a love/hate moment yesterday during Ladies BC. Loved working out, loved the chance to sprint, hated the dips and HATED my IT band. The periformus held out but the IT band was feeling tight towards the end of the workout.

I LOVED the chance to sprint. No I haven't changed my mantra, but since I can't....I want. I guess some of us never grow up (no short jokes OK?!?) Next I'll be flailing around on the ground having a tantrum.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Tantrums make me giggle, can I watch?

Love you girlfriend, glad you enjoyed the night and thanks for reading my stuff today. Feelings aren't as icky when my friends love me anyway. :)

Carol said...

You're out there "doing." And that is the important thing - tantrum of no tantrum! Hope your injury gets better soon though!